Monday, March 06, 2006

LONDON


Well hello my blogger friends. I am in London as we speak. Its pretty cool here; in every sense of the word. I'm sorry I have no London picture to post yet. Its because I'm using lindsay's friend's computer & I'm not going to load any of my pictures on here. We went to this "point" yesterday in a wealthy part of town (Jude Law lives there) and it had a great view of the city of London. We walked A TON yesterday. We ate at a great greek restaurant; and chatted in a local coffee shop. It was a beautiful day. It certainly is expensive here though! I can't wait to get to Kenya!

Anyway, God is already doing so much in me, just by leaving the states. I have an enormous peace about being gone, but I really miss my family & friends. God is already working on what I knew would happen; redefining me in my own mind. I think we all identify ourselves in a certain way, and mine in large part was through my family. Well, it can't be anymore. No one knows my family over here, or in Kenya. And the only logical explanation for me going to Kenya is God. Therefore my identity is being found in God; which is great, b/c that is where it should be.

So, as I post this blog know that God is already teaching me a lot & I've only been gone for 2 days. He is keeping me safe, and giving me joy in the midst of unfamiliar territory.

I send me love to you all. Thank you for your support. Keep reading as I hope to post in 3 or so days when I'm in Nairobi.


Talk to you soon.

---love---

No comments: