Sunday, February 26, 2006

6 DAYS AWAY


Today was my commissioning. Oh what a blessing! My close friends & family were there. It was such a good time of community and sharing. Through talking about Kenya, God continued to reveal to me His faithfulness and plan in me going. Nothing has ever been more confirmed than this.

TO THOSE OF YOU WHO CAME: THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! It meant the world to me to see each & everyone of you there.

This week will hold planning, packing, and buying. OH my goodness. Thanks for your support, prayers, and love. I love you guys back!

-Katie

ps - the picture is me in my new hat for Kenya!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

what a cute girl! so glad we could come to carmel and lay our hams on you

Barry said...

Yo Katie! Hope you're excited! Just a few more days! Hey, wehn you get there, be sure to have some goat intestine for me!

Katie (Umbaugh) Aschliman said...

Barry...no goat intestine yet! But a lot of chipati's & Chai!