Monday, February 20, 2006

its getting closer...

PRAISE THE GOOD LORD! I just got back from Seven Springs, PA! We planned, and followed through, with taking 248 high school students, and 40 adults. The outcome: 3 (that we know about) came to know Jesus, and we only had one broken arm! HURRAY. And yes, I went skiing. The boys made me go on a double black diamond, and DIDN'T tell me what we were approaching. No falls on that hill. God is good.

Anyway, I have one week left working at Grace Community Church; and then a week to pack; and then I'm gone. This is the beginning of a long adventure. Thanks for reading and keeping up with me.

Now...I'm off to rest. I am sick, from emceeing all weekend, and I got no sleep or rest.

COMMISSIONING: Feb. 26th, GCC, Rm. 111, 4:00 pm. Be there or be square.

XOXO

No comments: