Wednesday, August 23, 2006

The Latest



As I've mentioned, Florida was great but its time to crack down on "real life". Today I had two interviews. One with Verizon Wireless & another with Ameriprise Financial. I'm just praying for God's will. Both not easy to get, and then with Ameriprise, it could be hard to maintain (seeing as though, after a certain amount of time it will become all commissions based!). So I kniow the Lord's hand is in all of this. Verizon would be a seemingly insignificant job, but they have great benefits and room to grow. But at least the decision isn't up to me right?!

As far as other things go...I'm trying desperatly to stay motivated with this art class I'm trying to finish to complete my college education! I'm trying to get into Nancy's this week; which feels like a bigger job than I could take on this week. I'm sure by early next week I'll be in though! :)

Hmmm... I suppose there isn't much else. Just job hunting, finding joy in the freedom God is giving me right now. It often seems like I'm just floating & sucking life out of people (namely my parents or Nancy), but I truly believe that is not God's intention for this time at all. I believe this time is for restoration, a finding of joy, and just a time to kick back. So God... I appreciate this freedom!!!

Pray for the family as we make the transition out of 1425 Stonemill circle. Its still difficult. We'll be out kabisa (completely) by September 7th! So if you want to come say goodbye to this house of many memories you're more than welcomme. I know we'll be going through A LOT of processing, tears, and memories. Feel free to stop by at any time & bring joy in the midst of this hard time. Or just a helping hand is ALWAYS welcome. 13 years is a long time to live in a house.

Well I guess I'll leave you be. I pray that God is blessing you today in a way you've never known or could have expected. He is a big God & we should expect BIG things! AMEN?! I hooked you up w/ some pics from Florida w/ Anna. Lovely time.

xoxo,
kate

No comments: