Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Prayer request... vent... waiting... praise!

So - I just got word Dad has sleep apnea. His heart is ok. His lungs are ok. Praise God, amen?

This day has been one of intentional prayer, for him, and other stuff... and I praise God for answering my prayers about my dad.

He is going to be in the hospital tonight. He is going to be released tomorrow (as of right now), and they are trying to schedule a sleep study on him to make sure they set the "machine" to the correct amount of oxygen he will need through the night.

I am awe inspired by God's working in my heart. I am awed by the response of His people - YOU. Thank you for speaking into my life. My heart is 180 degrees from where it was last night. God would get glory either way. Just like our friends who were thrown into the fire in the book of Daniel... "Throw us in there. Burn us up. Our God can save. But even if He doesn't... we will never bow to your god." However, He heard, He answered, and made clear that its sleep apnea.

Thank you all for your prayers, your notes, your encouragement. I've been brought to tears at your response, and I want you to know you've made a difference in my life.

Thank you.

Yours truly,
Katie

No comments: