Wednesday, May 07, 2008

A word from my dad...

So, this year I am hosting mother's day. Our typical hosting places (Mom & Anna's) - should not be occupied on this day due to the fact that it's their day!

So- I sent an email to the non-moms asking about food, and Sunday's extravaganza...I asked about food, Laura said she could make some cheesy potatoes, and I mentioned to dad that he said grilling and I asked if I should get some meat and then in response I get this awesome message from my dad. Quick, short, and to the point:

"I have tons of meat. I have propane. I have skills. We can talk. I got it covered. I love you. You are special! Love Daddy."

I thought the response was so good I HAD to post it. My dad makes me smile, and has really been helping me keep a good perspective lately. I love him a lot & wanted to share! I hope you enjoyed his response.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This picture of you and your Dad is precious!!!
~Amanda

Tyson Aschliman said...

I personally like the picture of your MOM! Is she ASLEEP? A little too much "wedding punch" maybe?

:)