Thursday, May 29, 2008

A Kahuna

My thoughts have been overflowing. I was sitting on a plane last night coming home from Florida missing my blog. I was hand writing an enormous thought and processing and I needed you dear blog.

Anyway, alas, I am at my computer once again. This won't be the kahuna- that will come tonight or tomorrow. But I did want to share something cool with you. I'm reading "Irresistible Revolution", sweet book by the way, but its really stretching my brain. Still not my point - in it - he mentions a company that after coming to know the Lord, they wanted to remain in the same vocation but now everything is fair trade.

So if you want to propose (make sure I would say yes first) and then buy the ring from: CRED

I found the website when I returned to my computer. They are out of the UK, I believe retailers are in London, but they make beautiful jewelry and a beautiful statement. They stand for something bigger and are standing against blood diamonds and that rotten industry. I'm not sure if you've seen the movie "Blood Diamond" - but that isn't far from the truth. In fact isn't it based off a true story?

It is something I have become intrigued with, and wanted to spread the good news! So check out CRED.

Support their mission with me.

No comments: