Saturday, May 10, 2008

A Call for Prayer...

I know I know- I could write one every day. This world is in so much need- every human has a reason to call upon the Almighty. Today, I am asking that you call upon Him for our friend Leslie.

She has cancer. She had it in her sinus, and it is now in her lungs making it difficult to breath. There is quite in bit in there, and they aren't sure as to the procedures they are going to take yet. It hits home, having lost Sarah to lung cancer- we are claiming victory through Jesus Christ for her life. She is married to Godly man, Tyson, and has a beautiful 2(I think) year old son named Tj. I weep with them - and I ask that you pray too.

Please read their blog
. (especially the most recent) It will move your heart to worship through tears.

I read about Moses this morning. I read about God opening the red sea, closing it, swallowing the Egyptians, putting them into "confusion", the plagues, and the VICTORY through God that the Israelites received. That is what I claim for Leslie, Tyson, and Tj.

Lovingly yours,
Katie

No comments: