Monday, January 18, 2010

New Blog ... Again

Bet you think I would never come back huh? Me either!

Well, Tyson and I have neglected our new blog for quite some time. So, we thought we might update you on these to go check out the new site! We finally posted a blog, put up some wedding pictures, and some day I'll actually post reception picture, etc.

Blog: http://web.me.com/kateandty/Kate%26Ty/Blog/Blog.html
Photos: http://web.me.com/kateandty/Kate%26Ty/Our_Albums/Our_Albums.html
Homepage: http://web.me.com/kateandty

Thank you for keeping in touch and following along as God does reveals Himself and His plan in our life.

Lots of love,
Katie

1 comment:

Carrie said...

Hi Katie,

Just wanted to send you a quick note. I graduated High School with Tyson and have followed his blogs since before Leslie went to be with the Lord. I am beyond happy for you both and for TJ to have you for a Mommy. Being a Mom is a huge role, but you are no different than any other Mom just because you are an adoptive Mom. I know those who don't understand it can say hurtful things out of not having the knowledge or experience of being an adoptive parent. The Lord has plans for us all and he knew you would be here today. My children are the biggest blessings in my life and so are their birth Mom's. You are all in my prayers and I love your new blog! You and Tyson can write so clearly what the Lord has put on your hearts.
P.S. Love the wedding pics too; you looked beautiful and you were both glowing with such joy.
God Bless,
Carrie Stamm