Monday, January 16, 2006

The Beginning


I began this blog as a step to keep people posted on my trip to Kenya. I'm not very smooth with this whole "blog"thing. Well, I'm not to Kenya yet and there is still learning! The trip becomes official this week, and then the "getting ready" process begins!!!

If you want to start praying, here is what is needed: 1. the funds. Oh goodness there is a lot of money to be raised in a short amount of time. 2. Preparation: not just physically, but spiritually, mentally, & emotionally. 3. My family: None of us have been apart from each other this long, and with Sarah's birthday coming up and her year anniversary of going to Jesus, this could be a rough transition.

Thank you all so much for your love, support, and prayers. I'll keep you "posted" on all events of Kenya!!! God is doing a big work, and I'm pumped.

Isaiah 6:8

No comments: